This morning, archpastors of the Metropolis of Chisinau and All Moldova met at the Metropolitan Administration, to participate in the ordinary meeting of the Synod of the Orthodox Church of Moldova, presided by His Eminence Metropolitan Vladimir.
Issues of church life, and eventual solutions for the existing problems were discussed, strategies were approved for the continuation of existing activities, and new objectives for further activities were approved.
The meeting agenda included the following points:
1. Presentation for approval of new distinctions of the Metropolis of Chisinau and All Moldova.
2. Presentation for approval of the Regulation of organization and functioning of the Synod Commission for Moral and Social Issues.
3. Presentation for approval of Canonization of Metropolitan Gavriil Banulescu-Bodoni.
4. Presentation for approval of the Charter of Editorial Council of the Orthodox Church of Moldova.
5. Discussions of issues concerning pastoral and missionary activity of the Orthodox Church of Moldova within its canonical jurisdiction.